On this day of thanksgiving, I decided to post about things that I am thankful for in my life. I thank God everyday in my prayers for all of these things. I'm sure I've forgotten something to add to my list, which shows me just how blessed I am and how many things I am so thankful to have in my life.
What I am thankful for...
- my two most wonderful blessings, Princess and Precious
- my husband
- my family
- my faith in God and my trust in His plan for me
- our good health overall
- my husband's job and work ethic that allows me to be a sahm
- a house to live in that we have made a home
- food to eat
- clothes to wear
- people in our lives who have helped and supported us through challenging times
- people in our lives who work with Princess and Precious to help them overcome delays and challenges
- an optimistic outlook
- smiles and laughter in my heart and in my home
I hope you have many things to be thankful for today.
If you have a chance, check out Angie's blog today. It really made me think and changed how I started my day. It also made me a little extra grateful for being able to write the list above.