Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

On this day of thanksgiving, I decided to post about things that I am thankful for in my life.  I thank God everyday in my prayers for all of these things.  I'm sure I've forgotten something to add to my list, which shows me just how blessed I am and how many things I am so thankful to have in my life.  

What I am thankful for...
  • my two most wonderful blessings, Princess and Precious
  • my husband
  • my family
  • my faith in God and my trust in His plan for me
  • our good health overall
  • my husband's job and work ethic that allows me to be a sahm
  • a house to live in that we have made a home
  • food to eat
  • clothes to wear
  • people in our lives who have helped and supported us through challenging times
  • people in our lives who work with Princess and Precious to help them overcome delays and challenges 
  • an optimistic outlook 
  • smiles and laughter in my heart and in my home
I hope you have many things to be thankful for today. 

If you have a chance, check out Angie's blog today.  It really made me think and changed how I started my day.  It also made me a little extra grateful for being able to write the list above. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jane In The Jungle said...

Great post and I am your first follower, yeah me, LOL!!

Hope ya'll had a great a Thanksgiving as we did!!